Non-resident individuals under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian while studying in Canada.
A guardian represents the parents in legal & emergency situations.
This is a requirement of Canada’s study permit application process.
We can Help
Supply Emergency telephone number to:
- Natural parents & Agents/Consultants.
- School Representative.
- Homestay families or housemasters.
Will represent parents in legal & emergency situations
- Will act in legal & medical emergencies with consultation with parents, if possible.
Admission & Registration Assistance
- Ensure student has Health Insurance Coverage.
- Assist in purchase of uniform & laptop (if required).
- Assist in opening a Canadian bank account.
Communicate with Student/School/Parents
- Monitor the well being of the student.
- Consult with School re student’s academic standing.
- Report academic progress to parents.
- Forward report cards to parents.
- Participate in Parent/Teacher interviews.
- Complete & sign permission slips for School field trips.
- Monitor student’s bank account.